APA 9-Ball Doubles Tournament Information
Sign up by texting 843-685-5625. Winning Team goes to Las Vegas to play in the APA World Pool Doubles 9-Ball Championship!
|TIME:||Registration/Meeting at 10am.
Play starts at 11am sharp.
|ENTRY FEE:||$50 per team|
|FORMAT:||Modified Single Elimination|
- Must be on an active APA 9-Ball roster.
- Alternate shot.
- One coach per team, per game will be allowed.
- Any combination of male/female teams.
- Preregistration is required.
- Must have at least 10 lifetime 9-Ball scores.
- *Players on winning team must have 20 lifetime scores by March 12, 2014
- Max combined team skill level of 10.
|Skill Level||6 or less||7||8||9||10|
|6 or less||2/2||2/3||2/3||2/4||2/4|
APA 9-Ball Doubles Qualifier Tournament Winner
Congratulations to our local Coastal Carolina APA team of Mike Tackett and Nikki Gordon. They've earned the opportunity compete in the 2017 APA National 9-Ball Doubles Tournament in Las Vegas by winning this year's local qualifier tournament. Good Luck in Vegas!